RLX Engineering Inc – ADR (RLX) shares closed this 7 days 22.3% greater than it did at the conclusion of final 7 days. The stock is at present down 41.% year-to-day, down 74.9% more than the earlier 12 months, and down 92.2% over the previous five a long time. This 7 days, the Dow Jones Industrial Common fell 4.5%, and the S&P 500 fell 5.1%.
- Shares traded as superior as $2.51 and as minimal as $1.98 this 7 days.
- Shares closed 76.6% under its 52-7 days superior and 98.3% above its 52-7 days very low.
- Trading volume this 7 days was 5.2% increased than the 10-working day ordinary and 65.5% better than the 30-working day common.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the general market stands at 1.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a development-next momentum indicator, implies an upward trend.
- The stock shut beneath its Bollinger band, indicating it may possibly be oversold.
- The stock closed at 4.8% larger than its 5-working day relocating average, 15.6% larger than its 20-day transferring normal, and .9% larger than its 90-day shifting typical.
Market Comparative Functionality
- The firm’s share selling price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-calendar year basis, and lags it on a 5-yr foundation
- The company’s share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Common this 7 days, lags it on a 1-yr basis, and lags it on a 5-12 months basis
For every Group Comparative Efficiency
- The company’s stock price general performance calendar year-to-date lags the peer average by 603.5%
- The company’s stock cost general performance around the earlier 12 months lags the peer average by 465.8%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a firm’s share price tag to its earnings per share, is 117.3% bigger than the typical peer.
The sights and viewpoints expressed herein are the sights and thoughts of the author and do not always mirror those of Nasdaq, Inc.